Salman Khan Biography:
Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan is an Indian Film Actor,Producer,Singer and Television personality. In a Film Career spanning almost thirty years, Khan has recieved numerous awards, including two national Film Awards and two Filmfare Awards. Khan began his acting career with a upporting role in Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988). Here we discuss about Salman Khan Biography.
Khan went on the establish himself in Bollywood in the 1990s with roles in several top-grossing productions, including the Romantic Drama Hum Apke Hain Koun (1994), the action thriller Kran Arjun (1995), the comedy Biwi No.1 (1999) and the family drama Hum Saath-Saath Hain (1999). For his role in Karan Johar’s romantic drama Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998).
After a brief period of decline in 2000, Khan achieved greater stardom in the 2010 by playing the lead role in Blockbuster action films with Dabangg (2010), Ready (2011) and Bodyguard (2011).He rose to prominence with series of action films Ek Tha Tiger (2012), Dabangg 2 (2012), Kick (2014), Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015), Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015), Sultan (2016) and Tiger Zinda Hai (2017), all of which rank among the highest-grossing Indian films of all time.
Twelve of the films in which Khan has acted in have accumulated nett gross earnings of over 1 Million. He established Being Human Foundation through which he does severa; charities. He also owns production companies Salman Khan Being Human Production and Salman Khan Films.
Salman Khan Early Life:
Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan was born on 27 December 1965 in Indore,Madhya Pradesh,India. Khan is the Eldest son of screenwriter Salim Khan and his first wife Sushila Charak. His grandfather Abdul Rashid Khan was a Deputy Inspector General of the Indore State who was awarded Diler Jumg award of the Holkar times. Khan’s stepmother is Helen, a former actress.
He has two brothers, Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan; and two sisters, Alvira Khan Agnihotri, who is married to actor’director Atul Agnihotri and an adopted sister Arpita. Salman finished his schooling at At. Stanislaus High School in Bandra, Mumbai, as did his younger brothers Arbaaz and Sohail.
Previously, he studied at The Scindia School, Gwalior for a few years along with his younger brother Arbaaz. He attended St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai but dropped out. Salman Khan Biography is available on this page.
Salman Khan Religion:
Salman Khan identifies as both Hindu and Muslim, commenting that, “I’m Hindu and Muslim both. I’m Bharatiya” He explained, ” My father is Muslim and My mother is Hindu.”
Salman Khan Career:
Salman Khan Starts his career in 1988. Khan made his acting debut with a supporting role in 1988 film Biwi Ho To Aisi. His first leading role in a Bollywood movie was in Sooraj R. Barjatya’s romantic family drama Maine Pyar Kiya (1989), one of India’s highest-grossing films. His career is the main part of Salman Khan Biography.
- In 1994, he starred in a movie Hum Aapke Hain Koun.
- In 1995, he starred in Rakesh Roshan.s Karan Arjun alongside Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Arjun is an upbaet Bollywood musical, with religious overtones and action. The two played brothers who are reincarnated after being killed by family enemies. The film was the second biggest hit of the year and his role of Karan once again put his name among the nominees for the Best Actor award for Filmfare Awards.
- In 1998. Khan worked in five different films in 1998, his first release being the romantic comedy film Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya opposite Kajol, one of the biggest commercial successes of that year. This was followed by the moderately successful drama Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai where Khan played a young man who has to take a child who claims to be his son, under his custody. In the following year, he starred in movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
- In 1999, Khan starred in three films : Hum Saath-Saath Hain: , Biwi No.1,Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam alongside Aishwarya Rai and Ajay Devgan, which earned him another best actor nomination at the Filmfare awards.
- In 2000, Khan acted in films including Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega adn Chori Chori Chupke Chupke.
- In 2004, he starred in a movie Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and No Entry in 2005.
- In 2006, Khan’s work in Jaan-E-Mann and Baabul.
- In 2007, he starred n the movie Salaam E Ishq.
- In 2009 ,he starred in the movie Wanted and this movie broke all the records.
- In 2010, he starred in the movie Veer this movie grossed a big business. Following this year, his next release, Dabangg was released on Eid , 10 September 2010. Khan played the role of a fearless cop with comic effect in the film.
- Khan’s first release of 2011 was Ready.
- In 2012, he starred in the movie Ek Tha Tiger where he starred opposite Katrina Kaif and acts as an Indian Spy. In the following year ,his second movie Dabangg 2.
- In 2014, he released his movie Jai Ho opposite with Daisy Shah and the another movie Kick released opposite Jacqueline.
- Khan’s first film of 2015, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, which released on Eid, received positive reviews from critics and the public and broke several box office records upon release. and his another blockbuster movie Prem ratan Dhan payo was also released in the following year.
- In 2016, his blockbuster movie Sultan is released opposite Anushka Sharma.
- In 2017, Khan appeared in Tubelight, his third collaboration with Kabir Khan after Ek Tha Tiger and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. This film also starred Khan’s real-life brother Sohail Khan. Despite its high expectations, the film failed to maintain a strong run at the box office. Khan’s second released of 2017 Tiger Zinda Hai, a sequel to Ek Tha Tiger grossed 190 Crore worldwide.
Salman Khan Personal Life:
Salman Khan never get married. His relationships has been of keen interest to the media and his fans. In 1999, he began dating Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai; their relationship was often reported in the media untiil the couple separated in 2001.
He dating with Katrina Kaif. Katrina Kaif admitted in an interview in 2011 that she had been in a serious relationship with Khan for several years, but it ended in 2010.
Salman Khan Filmography:
- Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988)
- Maine Pyar Kiya (1989)
- Baaghi:A Rebel for Love (1990)
- Sanam Bewafa (1991)
- Patthar Ke Phool (1991)
- Kurbaan (1991)
- Love (1991)
- Saajan (1991)
- Suryavanshi (1992)
- Ek Ladka Ek Ladki (1992)
- Jaagruti (1992)
- Nishchaiy (1992)
- Chandra Mukhi (1993)
- Dil Tera Aashiq (1993)
- Andaz Apna Apna (1994)
- Hum Apke Hain Koun (1994)
- Chaand Kaa Tukdaa (1994)
- Sangdil Sanam (1994)
- Karan Arjun (1995)
- Veergati (1995)
- Majhdhaar (1996)
- Khamishi:The Musical (1996)
- Jeet (1996)
- Dushman Duniya Ka (1996)
- Judwaa (1997)
- Auzaar (1997)
- Dus (1997)
- Deewana Mastana (1997)
- Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998)
- Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai (1998)
- Bandhan (1998)
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
- Jaanam Samjha Karo (1999)
- Biwi No.1 (1999)
- Sirf Tum (1999)
- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999)
- Hello Brother (1999)
- Hum Saath Saath Hain (1999)
- Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge (2000)
- Chal Mere Bhai (2000)
- Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega (2000)
- Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke (2000)
- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (2001)
- Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge (2002)
- Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam (2002)
- Yeh Hai Jalwa (2002)
- Love at Times Square (2003)
- Stumped (2003)
- Tere Naam (2003)
- Baghban (2003)
- Garv (2004)
- Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004)
- Phir Milenge (2004)
- Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa (2004)
- Lucky: No Time for Love (2005)
- Maine Pyaar Kiun Kiya (2005)
- No Entry (2005)
- Kyon Ki (2005)
- Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar (2006)
- Saawan…The Love Season (2006)
- Baabul (2006)
- Jaan-E-Mann (2006)
- Salaam-e-eishq:A Tribute To Love (2007)
- Partner (2007)
- Marigold: An Adventure in India (2007)
- Om Shanti Om (2007)
- Saawariya (2007)
- God Tussi Great Ho (2008)
- Hello (2008)
- Heroes (2008)
- Yuvvraaj (2008)
- Wanted (2009)
- Main Aurr Mrs Khanna (2009)
- London Dreams (2009)
- Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009)
- Veer (2010)
- Prem Kaa Game (2010)
- dabangg (2010)
- Tees Maar Khan (2010)
- Isi Life Mein (2010)
- Ready (2011)
- CHillar Party (2011)
- Bodyguard (2011)
- Tell Me O Kkhuda (2011)
- Ek Tha Tiger (2012)
- Son of Sardaar (2012)
- OMG-Oh My God! (2012)
- Dabangg 2 (2012)
- Oshkq in Paris (2013)
- Phata Poster Nikhla Hero (2013)
- Jai Ho (2014)
- O Teri (2014)
- Main Hoon Hero (2014)
- Lai Bhaari (2014)
- Fugly (2014)
- Kick (2014)
- Dr. Cabbie (2014)
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015)
- Hero (2015)
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015)
- Sultan (2016)
- Hanuman Da’Damdaar (2017)
- Tubelight (2017)
- Judwaa 2 (2017)
- Tiger Zinda Hai (2017)
- Welcome to New York (2018)
- Race 3 (2018)
- Yamla Pagla Deewana:Phir Se (2018)
- Zero (2018)
- Bharat (2019)
- Kick 2 (2019)
He hosted Three seasons of 10 Ka Dum. It is a game show.
He hosted the 9 seasons of BiggBoss. It is a reality show.
Salman Khan Singing Career:
After Main Hoon Hero Tera song ,Khan is going to sing a romantic song for Yamla Pagla Deewana 3 with Lulia Vantur.
Main Hoon Hero Tera:
Salman Khan Philanthropy:
Salman Khan has been involved in several charities during his career. He has started an NGO called Being Human which sells T-Shirts and other products online and in stores. Being Human Foundation is a registered Charitable trust set up by Khan to help the underprivileged.
In its early days, Khan set up and funded the Foundation using his own money. The Foundation has two focus areas: education and healthcare.
In 2011, he launched his own production company called SKBH Productions (Salman Khan Being Human Production). Money which will be generated from film productions will be donated to Being Human.
The first film made under the banner was the kids entertainer Chiller Party, which went on to win 3 National Awards for the Best Children’s film, Best Original Screenplay and Child Artist’s Award.
In July 2015, Khan offered to donate the profits of his most successful film Bajrangi Bhaijaan among the poor farmers all over India.
Salman Khan Case Car Accident:
On September 2002, Khan was arrested for rash and negligent driving after car ran into a bakery in Mumbai; one person who was sleeping on the pavement outside the bakery died and three others were injured in the accident.
Salman Khan Black-buck Hunting:
The case involves the alleged killing of a deer when Khan and his co-stars Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Neelam and Tabu were filming the movie Hum Saath-Saath Hain in the forests near Jodhpur in 1998. In 2007, Salman spent a week in Jodhpur jail before the court granted him bail. Salman Khan was acquitted in the blackbuck and chinkara poaching cases by the Rajasthan High Court on 24 July 2016.
Salman Khan Awards:
National Films Awards:
- In 2012,Best Children’s Film Chillar Party
- In 2016,Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment for Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- In 1990,won Best Male Debut award for Maine Pyar Kiya.
- In 1999,won Best Supporting Actor for film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
Star Screen Award:
- In 1996,won Best actor Award for film Karan Arjun.
- In 2011,won Best Actor Award for film dabangg.
- In 2015,won Best Actor (Popular Choice) award for film Ek Tha Tiger and Dabangg 2.
- In 2016,won Best Jodi with Kareena Kapoor award for film Bajrangi Bhaijaan .
- In 2010,won Habitat Humanity Ambassadorship award.
- In 2016,won IIFA Award for Best Film for film Bajrangi Bhaijaan .
Zee Cine Award:
- In 2016,won best film award for film anf Best Actor award for film Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- In 2017,won Best Actor Award for film Sultan.
Apsara Film & Television Producers Guilds Award:
- In 2008,won Apsara Award for Jodi Of the Year with Govinda for film Partner.
- In 2011, won Apsara Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for film Dabangg.
- in 2016,won Sony Guild Award for Best Film for the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- Age 52 Years
- Height 1.74 m
- Nick Name Sallu,Dabangg Khan,Chulbull Panday
In 2013, his net worth is $25 Million.
In 2015, his net worth is $33.5 Million.
His yearly income is $230 Million.
Salman Khan Luxury Cars:
- Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Rs. 83 Lacs
- Range Rover Rs. 2.15 Crore
- BMW X6 Rs.94.15 lacs
- Audi RS7 Rs. 1.18 Crore
- Toyota Land Cruiser $84.315
Salman Khan Upcoming Project:
His upcoming project is Kick 2 release on Christmas 2019. Another movie Bharat releasing in 2019.